segunda-feira, 19 de abril de 2010

DRINK DEEP OF SRI KRISHNA WINE




DRINK DEEP OF SRI KRISHNA WINE





Drink deep of Sri Krishna wine
Orange organic: Nature's boon
Two glasses daily should be fine
For the Lord's love to descend soon

Few drops of Bhakti Rasa Amruta
Suffice for Lord Krishna, dear
Keep the remaining in store

His name more intoxicating than the choicest wine
The beauty of His face surpassing the moon
His promise remains ever, the brightest sunshine
His loving glances cool the hottest noon

Grant me Radha, my Beloved Achyuta
The Lord is far and ever so near
Hiding in the heart of Your amor siempre




I Bow to Swami Samarparanandaji!



God bless you Eni ma.... It is sunset time here.
Today I had spoken to Samarpanananda Giri Swamiji over the telephone and mentioned your name also during my conversation. He is a very knowledgeable and affectionate Master..
To find the grace of God and the blessings of great masters and divine friends like you is indeed only by the grace of God..who drew my to him like a magnet. .. Please read the poem I had composed on Lord Krishna in English yesterday. I hope you understand it clearly.

Thank you Amor Siempre!!!!!!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seja bem vindo! Om Tat Sat Om